Join our YOUTH ART INSTALLATION CONTEST and WIN AWG750 in cash!
- You are between 15-25 years of age and a legal resident of Aruba
- Participants need to send us their visual CONCEPT (sketch, video etc) via email FIRST, based upon which the finalists will be chosen (see deadline below)
- Your email must include your name & age, a visual sketch or video of what you plan to make, including size/dimensions, materials that will be used, and a written description of your motivation/idea/vision.
- Once chosen as a finalist you will have 3 weeks to CREATE your work of art
- Work should include a considerable amount of recycled/repurposed/scrap material
- Work needs to be of considerable size, though transportable by artist/creator and be suitable for placement outdoors < sandy, open space surrounded by cacti 🙂 >
- Preferably, concept is inspired in some way by Cadushi mission & vision (see website “about” )
- Don’t be afraid to think big, experiment and take up space!
- We’d love to stimulate new and undiscovered young artists to step forward, so by all means, don’t be shy!
Send us your visual concept via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on NOVEMBER 27th, 2017. Finalists will be chosen based on concept and not on beauty or perfection of the finished product!
Finalists will be announced on NOVEMBER 30th, 2017 and will have 3 weeks to create their works. The final works of art will then be on display at the next Cadushi Festival on DECEMBER 21st, 2017. The WINNER will be chosen by popular vote by all Visitors on the night of the event and will win AWG 750 in cash and special media coverage.
We are looking forward to seeing your concept! — The Cadushi Team
SPONSORED BY ARUBA AIRPORT AUTHORITY